- This event has passed.
Guests & Topics
Show Notes & Blog
Health & Wellness Wednesday
Are you ready for the Football Season, but not the bloat? Dive into Dr. Julie Gatza’s game-changing tips to enjoy every touchdown and tackle without the tummy trouble. Stay fueled, feel great, and never miss a moment of the action! Digestive enzymes from Nature’s Sources. 800-827-7656 Discount code: RADIO / Interview
Richard Battle: The Situation in Israel. 6 BILLION DOLLARS were returned to Iran for hostages, stating they couldn’t use it for weapons. Iran says pound sand, and they will spend the money any way they desire. Millions of military-age men from around the world entered the US illegally, plus more. / Interview
Dave from Thorton called in about Richard Battle’s comments and the infiltration of the US Southern border. John added how Democrats are like Hamas.
How are Democrats are like Hamas
They believe in killing the unborn
They believe in mutilating young children in the name of transgenderism
They believe in euthanasia for the elderly
They believe in “total control” of society and the people that live in it
They believe in their own politics and no other
Anne called in to go to house.gov and call representatives about not arming the IRS agents.
The existence of Palestine. / Comments
Dave from Thorton called in about always being prepared and our new reality.
Would John fly on Friday, October 13? / Comments
Mike from Aurora called in about worrying and what Jesus had to say about it.
John from Cheyenne called in about John’s fear of heights. The ending of the draft in 1975.
Ed called in about Hamas and the Quran.
Julian’s Recipe Wafel Ice Cream Sandwich
1. If using peanut butter, marshmallow fluff or preserves, use a knife to spread onto one side of both wafels.
2. Place the ice cream on top of one of the wafels, trying to keep it even. Place the other wafels on top of the ice cream.
3. If using a garnish, roll the sides of the sandwich with ice cream exposed into the garnish. Serve and enjoy!
Julian’s Blueberry & Brie Melt
8 Julian’s Recipe Belgian wafels
1 ½ cups blueberries
2 tsp. lemon zest
2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 Tbsp. sugar
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
4 oz. of Brie, thinly sliced
1. Combine the blueberries, lemon zest and sugar in a medium saucepan.
2. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to simmer for about 5 minutes until the mixture has thickened.
3. Place the butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Then, place your wafels into the pan.
4. Add 4-5 slices of brie cheese on top followed by a generous scoop of the blueberry compote.
5. Top with the second wafel and then flip! Allow 2-3 minutes per side or until golden.
6. Serve while hot and enjoy!