- This event has passed.
Guests & Topics
Health & Wellness Wednesday
Jersey Joe on Food Safety. / Comments
John, what is up with the black Colorado license plates? / Comments
Warren from Cheyenne called in about yesterday’s show.
Social Media postings asking for help but want cheap help. / Comments
James called in about yesterday’s show and cheap help.
Yesterday’s Show. / Comments
Patriotic Layered Bean Dip
2 cans of refried beans
1 ½ cups guacamole
1 cup Greek yogurt
4 oz cream cheese, softened
3 tbsp taco seasoning
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ can black olives
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1. On a 12×18 tray or serving dish, spread the refried beans as your first layer.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together Greek yogurt, cream cheese, and taco seasoning
3. Continue to spread each layer ingredient in this order: guacamole, yogurt spread, and mozzarella cheese
4. Place the olives in the left-hand corner to represent stars. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and layer them in rows to look like flag stripes.
5. Serve with blue corn tortilla chips and Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds.