- This event has passed.
October 27, 2021
Click here for the Impossible Question.
DAV and RecruitMilitary
WHO: DAV and RecruitMilitary are joining forces to attract, hire and retain military veterans and military spouses in the Denver area.
WHAT: This is a free hiring event for all transitioning members of the military, veterans, military spouses, and dependents.
WHEN: Thursday, October 28th from 11 am to 3 pm MT
WHERE: Empower Field at Mile High
EVENT REGISTRATION & EXHIBITOR INFO: Denver Veterans Job Fair
Joel Silverman, Celebrity Dog Trainer, Former Host of Animal Planet’s “Good Dog U”
- More tips about how to train your pup and teach them new tricks or behavior techniques on our website bil-jac.com.
- You can find Bil-Jac at PetSmart & Put Supplies “Plus.”
National Pork Month
Mark Singleton, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Southern Recipe Small Batch
- Love pork rinds? Visit PorkRindAppreciationDay.com and enter for a chance to win $5,000 and a year’s supply of pork rinds!
- Plus, you’ll have a unique opportunity to support Coach Ditka’s Gridiron Greats Assistance Fund by doing so.
- Find Southern Recipe Small Batch in the snack aisle at King Soopers, Cost Plus World Market, and Tractor Supply co.
- Learn more about Southern Recipe Small Batch at SouthernRecipeSmallBatch.com
- Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram @SouthernRecipeSmallBatch and Twitter @SR_SmallBatch
Southern Recipe Small Batch’s Pork Rind Fried Pork Chops
½ cup Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds, finely ground
4 pork chops
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. cajun seasoning
¼ tsp. black pepper
2 cups buttermilk
2 cups flour
- Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat.
- Mix finely ground pork rinds, garlic powder, cajun seasoning, black pepper.
- Coat pork chop liberally in the mixture, then dip in buttermilk and dredge in flour.
- Fry until cooked thoroughly and golden on both sides.
Biden’s Illegal Immigration Plan
US government is promoting, enabling, and assisting illegal immigration
Only measure of success is getting people out of sight asap.
Processing/welcome centers support cartels efforts – Mission international bridge
Little if any vetting of individuals
Little if any health/COVID testing
Notice to appear is an eyewash as most will never report to ICE
US government is hindering Texas and states supporting Texas enforce US immigration law.
Executive orders countermanding Texas
Deprive State of resources
Won’t allow the state to complete wall construction on federal land
Cartels control illegal immigration in areas to mask other illegal activities
Hold people traffic until they want to mask other activities and then flood law enforcement
Non-governmental agencies are open-border advocates
Who financially supports them
Provide clothes, shoes, duffel bags, airplane/bus tickets, folders explaining they don’t speak
English, and guides
Coordinates with US government to transport people around the country
What illegal immigration isn’t
Figment of imagination
What illegal immigration is
Economic security threat to the country, and local communities
Local and national taxpayers have to support almost all illegals
Health, food, lodging, education, and other expenses
Health security threat to the country, and local communities
COVID, other diseases
Ranchers, and other citizens
National security threat to the country, and local communities
People from over 150 countries have been intercepted this year
All it takes is 1
Texas is enforcing the law with the help of a few states, against the efforts of the US govt.
The Looming Energy Crisis
Dan discussed the looming energy crisis no one seems to acknowledge that is coming. And what’s worse is that it’s self-created by our government’s own policies. France has gone Nuclear – and China produced more C02 than anyone else!
Our Broken Elections
Hans Von Spakovsky Heritage Foundation
Behind the deeply contentious 2020 election stands a real story of a broken election process. Election fraud that alters election outcomes and dilutes legitimate votes occurs all too often, as is the bungling of election bureaucrats. Our election process is full of vulnerabilities that can be ― and are ― taken advantage of, raising questions about, and damaging public confidence in, the legitimacy of the outcome of elections. This book explores the reality of the fraud and bureaucratic errors and mistakes that should concern all Americans and offers recommendations and solutions to fix those problems.
Joined the Conversation
Ken called in about the Hans Von Spakovsky and energy issues – liquid natural gas.
We used to be energy independent under Trump and basically, overnight Biden undid that.
Why don’t we have better quality candidates?
Comments here about the GOP
John’s comments on interviewing candidates.