- This event has passed.
Guests & Topics
Show Notes & Blog
Health and Wellness Wednesday
Michael Bailey – Mobile Estate Planner. / Interview
Top 10 Daily Stressors / Comments
Sunny Kutcher – Young Americans Against Socialism: American Library Association President Emily Drabinski is a self-avowed Marxist lesbian, and the American Accountability Foundation wrote a report on her that brings to light how ACTUAL communists are infiltrating our society and institutions. /
Conrad called in about the interview with Dr. Liberman and the Biden administration trying to replace 9-11 with January 6, Vivek as a candidate, RFK Jr.
David called in about RFK Jr. and why Republicans can not support him.
Tri-Color Pasta Salad Recipe
6 table salad seasoning mix
1 Bottle of Italian Dressing
2 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Green Bell
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Black Olive
Cook Pasta and then mix together – Put in the fridge and let cool.
Asparagus Side Salad
· 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed
· ⅔ cup water
· ¼ cup olive oil
· ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 10 grape tomatoes, halved
1. Combine the asparagus and water in a 10-inch skillet and place over medium heat; cover. Allow the asparagus to steam until tender, about 10 minutes; drain. Reduce heat to low and return the skillet to the heat.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the asparagus; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
3. Add the grape tomatoes to the skillet and replace the lid. Allow to sit covered until the cheese melts and the tomatoes are slightly steamed, about 2 minutes.