- This event has passed.
Guests & Topics
The Feminization of America Caller Comments
- 16 ounce box macaroni noodles
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 3 Tablespoons finely diced shallot (or sweet onion)
- 2 boiled eggs, diced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar (or apple cider vinegar)
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Boil macaroni according to box directions until al dente; about 9 minutes. Drain noodles, rinse under cold water until cool then put into a large bowl.
- Add in the shredded carrots, diced shallot and boiled eggs.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar, salt, black pepper and celery seed. Whisk together until sugar is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
- Pour over noodles and stir. Chill for at least an hour before serving.