- This event has passed.
October 8, 2021
Click here for the Impossible Question.
Quality: 3.0 (4.0 Andy)
Quality: 2.5 (1.0) Andy 4.5 John
Nathan from Franktown Firearms joined John and Andy. Interview here.
Movie Rental Reviews – Spy Movies
Spies Like Us
The Man from Uncle
Kingsmen – 1st one
The Man in the High Castle
Borne – any
This Means War
Body of Lies
Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Clear and Present Danger
Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy
La Fem Nakita
Enemy of the State
Bridge of Spies
Zero Dark 30
Die Another Day
The Man from Uncle
*North by Northwest
*3 Days of the Condor
*Cloak and Dagger
Five O’Clock Foodies
Get great cooking tips Throughout the entire hour!
Foodie Friday question: what was the worse meal you ever prepared?
World Egg Day
Simon Webster, Owner of Sabor a Pasion an Estate and Vineyard talked about NestFresh eggs.
NestFresh’s Savory Pizza French Toast:
- 3 NestFresh eggs
- 8 slices of day-old Italian bread
- ½ cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- Pizza toppings of your choice
- Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt & pepper and olive oil
- Marinara for dipping
- Place slices of bread on the work surface. Spread pizza sauce over half of the bread. Top with mozzarella and pepperoni. Cap with remaining bread.
- In a shallow baking dish, whisk together eggs, milk, Parmesan, oregano, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet set over medium heat.
- Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating completely; cook in batches, turning once, for 7 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.
*Some tips to make this recipe even better: Substitute other pizza toppings, such as leftover sausage, sautéed mushrooms or roasted red peppers for pepperoni if desired. Substitute basil pesto for pizza sauce if desired.
NestFresh’s Peachy Keen Cinnamon Pancakes:
- ½ cup plain non-fat yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat (1%) cottage cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (8.5 oz) sliced peaches in fruit juices
- 2 NestFresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Vegetable pan spray
- Stir together yogurt, cheese and vanilla in a small bowl
- Drain peaches and reserve juice
- Chop peaches and stir into yogurt mixture. Set aside
- In 1-quart liquid measure, stir together 1/4 cup of the reserved juice, eggs and sugar until blended.
- In small bowl, stir together baking mix and cinnamon
- Add to egg mixture and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (batter will be lumpy.)
- Heat skillet or griddle over medium heat until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water (380 F. for electric griddle)
- Lightly coat with pan spray
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto skillet
- Cook until bubbles appear on top. Before bubbles break, turn and cook other side until golden brown
- Serve hot topped with reserved peach mixture
Learn more about NestFresh on their website: https://nestfresh.com/
- Follow NestFresh on Instagram @nestfresheggs and Twitter @NestFreshEggs
- Like NestFresh on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NestFreshEggs