- This event has passed.
SESAME HARISSA TAHINI
Chef Laura Morris talks about Harissa Tahini – Aromatic hot chili paste with herbs & spices Adds a bit of heat and zest to any recipe for breakfast, lunch & dinner
Subtle Spice Harissa Tahini Dip*
3 T. Extra Virgin Olive Oil + extra for garnish
¼ Yellow Onion, minced
2 Cloves Garlic, minced
3/4 C. Mighty Sesame Harissa Tahini
2t. Lemon Zest + 2T of Lemon Juice
¼ t. Salt
¼ Black Fresh Ground Pepper + for garnish
¼ T. Flaky Sea Salt as Garnish
1. In saute pan heat oil. Add onions and cook until caramelized. Adding garlic for the final 1-2 minutes.
2. In a small food processor add harissa Tahini, lemon zest and juice. Mix until smooth. Add onion and garlic mixture including oil until well mixed.
3. At this point add in some hot water to get desired thick or thinness.
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. For garnish drizzle oil and flaky sea salt right before you serve.
6. Serve with warm pita or a variety of vegetable Carrot sticks, celery sticks, Red/Yellow Peppers, Broccoli spears, Asparagus spears etc.
Recipe by Chef Gregg, renowned foodservice industry expert and self-described “tahini obsessed.” He’s joined forces with Mighty Sesame to develop and present a host of innovative, tahini-based recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mighty Sesame Harissa Tahini is available on Amazon.com
Dr. Julie Marchiol
Dr. Julie Marchiol, Ascent Health Center, touched on the after-effects of Covid-19 and how we can get back to normal faster. Plus how having mono in your teenage years can affect you in later years. Listen here.
The Mask Mandate Scare
HR1 is an Attack on the Elections
Hans Von Spakovsky from Heritage join me to discuss HR 1, how the Electoral College helps protect against election fraud and Biden’s attack on gun rights. Read his latest article here and Click Here for his interview. Mobile users begin at 16:34
National Guard Will Stay In D.C. For 10 More Weeks
Biden’s Gun Control Agenda
Amy Swearer from Heritage: President Biden is pushing politically divisive measures that could seriously damage our right to keep and bear arms without making the nation any safer. Article / Interview Mobile users begin at 41:12
Finding purpose in life’s challenges
Harma Hartouni is one of the country’s most successful real estate entrepreneurs. Hartouni discussed how anyone—gay, straight, man, woman, immigrant or not—can overcome the obstacles they are facing. Connect with Harma Hartouni at harmahartouni.com. find his book on Amazon and listen to his interview here.