Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Show Notes

January 16

John Rush host of Rush To Reason

 First Hour 

 Second Hour 

Guests and Articles

Credit Card Frauds on the Rise, Are Banks up to date on Technology? According to Federal Trade Commission, Bank fraud cases grew 39% in 2021 compared to the previous year, while “other” identity theft increased by 7%. Global Credit card and debit card fraud resulted in losses of $28.58 billion in 2020. As a result, financial institutions and merchants assume responsibility for most of the money lost due to fraud. For example, card issuers bore a 88% share of fraudulent losses in 2020, and merchants and ATM acquirers assumed the other 12% of the liability, according to the Nilson Report, December 2021. Info provided by https://chargebacks911.com
Schulte, Taylor. Identity Theft and Credit Card Fraud Statistics 2022. January 10th, 2022. Define Financial https://www.definefinancial.com/blog/identity-theft-credit-card-fraud-statistics/ 
Buzzard, John. 2022 Identity Fraud Study: The Virtual Battleground. March 29th, 2022. Javelin Strategy https://javelinstrategy.com/2022-Identity-fraud-scams-report 
Federal Trade Commission. New Data Shows FTC Received 2.8 Million Fraud Reports from Consumers in 2021. February 22, 2022 https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/news/press-releases/2022/02/new-data-shows-ftc-received-28-million-fraud-reports-consumers-2021-0 

Tesla Owner Data https://www.evunite.com/blog/teslademographics 

Richard Rush  Sports Update and Lexus GX Review 

 Third Hour 

Guests and Articles

Kurt Rogers – Affordable Interest Mortgage – Monday Mortgage Minute

Drago DimitrovChatGPT  / Interview 

Gas Stoves After the uproar over the proposal by the Consumer Products safety Commission  (CPCS) to ban the use of gas stoves, the Biden administration fell all over itself walking  back  that wildly unpopular proposal by the CPSC.  https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/11/politics/biden-gas-stoves/index.html  Unfazed by the public backlash and Biden’s backpedaling, NY State Governor Kathy Hochul stepped forward and in a “Hold my beer and watch this” moment, came out and said that NY State will move forward with legislation  that would ban the installation of gas stoves in all new homes and apartment complexes effective 2025.  https://cbs6albany.com/news/local/hochul-wants-gas-stove-ban-for-new-homes-in-2025-can-stay-in-existing-homes 


January 16